Wednesday

Does Briere hate Miller?

Due to the recent chirping between the two former team mates, I have decided to look into some of Miller's short comings and the results I found were stunning. Briere was not only at, but cheering against Miller at all times. Photos below, quotes first.



Miller:
“Yeah, because it’s all fluff coming from him after the amount of years we’ve known each other. You can’t automatically hit a light switch and be a hard ass to me. It’s not going to do anything.

“I respect his talent and I respect what he wants I try to do out there, and if you try to get the better of each other, and when he gets the better you know it’s the headline. Even though he gets however many chances, if one goes in, it’s a headline.”

Briere
“Wow, he’s definitely getting wrong info. First, I haven’t said a word to him on the ice and off the ice, I’ve only had good things to say about him because of the respect I have for him. So, I’m not gonna play that game with him.”

Explain this Danny:


Quotes via NBC sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers